Education: Campaign and Rally, handbill and pamphlet distribution among community
To ensure 100 % enrolment and retention of children in our operational areas schools we usually do Campaign for enrollment and retention. Distribution of hand bill and posters on provisions of RTE. We Organized campaign for enrollment and retention in 20 schools in this campaign around 500 community members and all children from 20 schools from different blocks have participated and supported in organizing the campaign. During the campaign on “Vidyalaya Chale, Chalaye Abhiyan 2015” we could able to enroll Total 417 and 46 dropout children from our operational areas.
Malnutrition: Monitoring of Malnutrition of children through weight and MUAC Tape:
Regular monitoring and counseling of 80 children with malnutrition every month (Special focus)
Malnutrition checks up of 2054 children from the operational areas
- Regular check up of malnutrition with fix time interval
- Monitoring growth chart of their growth status.
- Linking them with ICDS,
Out of total 2054 children, total children identified with malnutrition.
- Weight Machine
Red= 197, Yellow= 494 and Green= 1363
- MUAC Tape
Red= 12, Yellow= 66 and Green= 1976
To Reduce infant mortality and child mortality in the age group of 0 to 5 years, following activities has been done.
- 292 pregnant women were identified and linked with ICDS services with the help of AMMA, Kishori Vahini and Sahiya.
- Conducted meeting with 258 pregnant to sensitize them to go for regular health check up by ANM at ICDS centre and facilitated them for proper diet and new born care.
- 93 safe deliveries conducted by the trained Dai or SBA.
- 80 women received the benefit of Janani Surakshha Yojana.
- 71 children received birth certificate, 27 applications were applied.
- 10 children referred to MTC (Malnutrition treatment centre)
- 42 ICDS is using the growth chart in regular basis and taking the children growth with the support of Kishori Vahini, AMMA and Sahiya.
Participation: Every children in the age group 6-18 be provided equal opportunity to participate.
- Published Hamin Ke Bat 2000 copies and 1920 copies distributed among children in schools.
- Conducted 23 BAL Sansad meeting with 298 children to ensure their participation and encourage them to play a important role of decision making in the meeting of SMC.
- 3 Bal akhara meeting conducted among 135 children.
Protection: Reducing marriage of children before attaining the age of adult ( 18 for girls and 21 for boys) and Reducing the numbers of child labour and barring involvement of children in livelihood generation
- 42 Kishori Vahini meeting conducted to sensitize them to avoid the marriage before the age of 18 years. 397 Kishori participated in the meeting.
- Conducted 49 Meeting with 367 members of AMMA on the issue of early child marriage.
- 65 villages where no incidence of child labour has been found.
- 71 villages where no incidence of child marriage has been identified
- 28 villages where no incidence of child labour has been found, 12 are enrolled to formal school.